likely leak location based on water level? (video, pics) 2001 Hot Springs Vanguard

TimRegan

Hi,

I have a 2001 Hot Springs Vanguard. Over the last couple of years I have managed to find and fix a couple of leaks. Now it has another very big/fast leak.  

I initially guessed that it was likely the infamous bleed nipple. But the leak appears to stop with a fair amount of water still in the moto massage "buckets." 

The leak appears to stop with the water below the lowest hydromassage jet on the right side. (See video link below.)  I know this doesn't necessarily mean anything, but the water also appears to come out from under the hot tub most heavily under that spot.

But I dug out the foam to the back of that fitting and it doesn't seem to be leaking there. Although that area is such a tangle of pipes it's hard to get the fitting fully exposed. The foam is very hard around there. (See image)

Any ideas for common culprits?   Thank you!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxjZi0kkFlE

IMG_6886 (1).JPG

Thanks for the reply. I have used "fix a leak"  and "seal a leak" in the past. Generally I find it slows a leak for a week or two and then it starts back up.  Also, based on the speed of this leak I suspect the hole is larger than the 1/8" diameter that those kinds of products claim to be able to fix.

But if I can't find the source I will definitely try another dose!

My last leak I was able to fix by noting where the water level bottomed out. Confused by this one and still wondering if anyone has any idea of where to look based on water level. 

It's too bad there aren't plumbing diagrams for these included in the manual. It would help to be able to visualize where the piping from that hydromassage jet goes.