Hot Springs jet setter IQ 2020 control board issue

LarryM306

Hello, 

I have a 2012 Hot Springs Jet Setter Model JJ SN JJ1P2197 that has a safety protection mode on. The water level is okay. The filters are okay. I have removed the stand pipe filter and mineral tablet out of it. It originally had a bad IQ2020 main board. The old part number was a Watkins PN 1315101. I ordered a new control board for it (watkins 76998). The circulation pump kicked on at first flipping the breaker  then stopped after a few seconds. The controller panel only works with some functions. No jet pumps or circulation pump. No heater. I took a new plunger to the water return to get any air locks out. There is a red light on the board that has control unplugged beside the light that is red. The lim light is on solid with a green glow. The BUS status light is blinking green about every 5-7 seconds. Any help would be appreciated.