2010 Hot Springs Envoy Control board question

Saxy

Several months ago my 2 jet pumps stopped working on my Envoy.  The heater and the circulation pump work but not the main jets.   I have 220 coming to the main board from the relay board but I am only showing 120V on the terminals for the jet pumps.   I do hear the relays click on and off  when I turn the pumps on and off at the control panel but the motors never come to life.   I assume I need a new control board.  I was planning on replacing the entire pack at one time since the heater relay is us quite old now as well.  

My current part number for the control box is 01572-04 and the one I found to replace it is 01572-08.   Will the 08 varient work with my current spa or will i have to change other components as well?   I can see I will have to move my LED controller over but I am hoping that everything else will be plug and play.   

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.  

You should contact a dealer with your spa serial number so a proper diagnosis can be made. The part numbers you reference are not any kind of numbers used by our system. A dealer should be able to diagnose this quickly, and save changing parts that may not need to be changed.

Thanks for the reply.  I will provide the Watkins part numbers listed on metal supports and see if that helps.   

My current board has a Watkins part number of 1181801-1 Rev e.   

The part I want to replace it with is Watkins part number 1315101 - 1 Rev b.   

This is the Orca board and the boards look very similar except that the port on the top right corner of the board is white on the new board and my board the port is black.  

I think the individual control board part number is 78039.  

I think the board I am trying to replace it with is the same part just a newer revision but I would love to confirm it will work with my 2010 Envoy.  

Unfortunaly my local Hot Springs Dealer is of no help at all.   When I have called them they will only let me talk to their new sales department and they just want to see new Spas.  I called them 3 times about trying to purchase my bleed valve repair kit and they never returned any of my calls.  I escalated to Hot Springs corporate and they were very apologetic and said they would escalate back to my local dealer and have them contact me   They of course never called me back even after the escalation.  I finally found someone in Florida that sold me a repair part.  

Does Hot Springs / Watkins have a technical support phone number where I can talk to someone?  

Thanks,