Insulation Dilema...help...please.

Hot N Wet

I get his point. BUY COLEMAN!!!! That's what is behind most of his ridiculous statements (not that there is anything really wrong with Coleman).

Basically Northern Minnesotta which I happed to be at when I went to the saunatek factory near the mall of america 2 months ago was basically all country and about 1/10th the population which we have on the island. And yes it can get cold but not to the point I couldn't run out of the Sauna unto a freezing cold lake. Another words an R-value rating of 18 would be good enough to keep warm, spend less in energy and lower the Mechanical aspect of service calls when Warranties end. Beautiful Country though

Basically Northern Minnesotta which I happed to be at when I went to the saunatek factory near the mall of america 2 months ago was basically all country and about 1/10th the population which we have on the island. And yes it can get cold but not to the point I couldn't run out of the Sauna unto a freezing cold lake. Another words an R-value rating of 18 would be good enough to keep warm, spend less in energy and lower the Mechanical aspect of service calls when Warranties end. Beautiful Country though

But r30 would be better specialy when the wind kicks up. And the FF type insulation tubs around here amount to about 100 to 1 ratio against TP type (coleman included) and 98-99 percent of the service calls deal with the equipment area, which has nothing to do with insulation type so the mechanical aspect as you call it has nothing to do with the insulation type. We work on the hoses and jets of non FF tubs 99 percent more than we do with a FF tub. There...do you get it not?????? Never mind.

But r30 would be better specialy when the wind kicks up. And the FF type insulation tubs around here amount to about 100 to 1 ratio against TP type (coleman included) and 98-99 percent of the service calls deal with the equipment area, which has nothing to do with insulation type so the mechanical aspect as you call it has nothing to do with the insulation type. We work on the hoses and jets of non FF tubs 99 percent more than we do with a FF tub. There...do you get it not?????? Never mind.

I dont look to argue I'm just trying to help you. I am not mad at you for having to work on so many tubs with foam. You don't have to explain yourself. Just work harder to get those problems solved ^_^

I dont look to argue I'm just trying to help you. I am not mad at you for having to work on so many tubs with foam. You don't have to explain yourself. Just work harder to get those problems solved ^_^

Nothing here but a salesman's BS.

Thanks for the help but I don't need it. And I am not sure where you got I had to work on more tubs with foam because that is not what I said. I said they out number them in this area. But I do work on more with foam. But considering how many more there are in this area. And the quantity of non foam brands we work on I would say a bigger percentage based on quantity in the area, of my repairs are on non foam tubs. But this whole thing started because of your BS sales crapola. I do not buy it, insulation should not be the deciding factor in anyones tub purchase as long as it has some. I am not an advocate of either style because my design is better than both the design on the Coleman and the design on the Hot Springs.

Thanks for the help but I don't need it. And I am not sure where you got I had to work on more tubs with foam because that is not what I said. I said they out number them in this area. But I do work on more with foam. But considering how many more there are in this area. And the quantity of non foam brands we work on I would say a bigger percentage based on quantity in the area, of my repairs are on non foam tubs. But this whole thing started because of your BS sales crapola. I do not buy it, insulation should not be the deciding factor in anyones tub purchase as long as it has some. I am not an advocate of either style because my design is better than both the design on the Coleman and the design on the Hot Springs.

I havn't heard "Crapola" in so long. lol Relax tiger