i need help!!!!

wbr46797

So a few weeks ago I notice I had low water pressure and low flow in my pool, and usually I remove the de filters and just clean them and  put them back and recharge...usually its low flow and high pressure...I also noticed a lot of bubbles coming from the returns so I figured I had a leak on suction side.. so I resealed my pump and the jandy valve and pressure tested suction line to skimmer.. ran the pump again and still low flow and bubbles from returns.. so then I tried to snake the suction line to see it was restricted (failure).. I finally took pump back apart and noticed a crack where the defuser oring seats so I bought a new pump and installed it and still have the same results.. im at a loss can anyboby help...I also did the dye test on all returns.. please help... thanks new jandy valve and plumbing as well

Edited by wbr46797
not finished

• 1 month later...