Hot Tub problems

TAR

Hi! I got a brand new 6 person hot tub 3 months ago and have had serious issues trying to keep it clean, and balancing PH. I’m using IonRX with a floater 1 inch chlorine tab. PH is always high even after trying several products to bring it down. We have well water. My question is...my hot tub was turning cloudy so I did a spa purge using SeaKlear. Tons of black algae like stuff came out. Gross! I drained it, refilled with fresh water, drained it again...then refilled, super chlorinated the hot tub. After 24 hours I added IonRX and a floater with 1 inch tab. The next day hot tub had black gunk at water line just around filter area. I cleaned it off. Water looks great. Chlorine is at 3 ppm. Do you think it’s safe to go in now with the residual black gunk around filter? I’m paranoid! Thanks everyone. I’m new to all this stuff.