Goplus inflatable spa help

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 6:56 PM, Scott33 said:

Goplus heater element kawaii 1805 is cheaply made and fails, usually within a year. Ours did. Direct Replacement not available. Got a Camco 1000 watt screw in element, Pipe flange to fit, altered the six screw top to accommodate it, ring terminals to connect the power wires to the element, hole in the top of the cover plate, assembly, first time in the tub was good...

Hey @Scott33, I have an Aleko spa with the same kawaii 1805 element and somehow found this forum with your post.  
I know the heating element is broken and not one of the sensors because I put my multimeter on it and it's an open/broken connection.
I bought a Camco 1000 watt RV heating element from Amazon, but I agree with the rest, it seems like it will be too long for the housing.

The official element is 4-1/8" long, the enclosure is only 4-1/2" long.  So, very curious how you modified it to work.  

If I can figure something out in the next few days, I'll share pictures here.

Thanks!

IMG_5812.thumb.JPG.7080b56b7cbf5a7a6dee0d375a9f83c0.JPG

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi so I really think these little go plus hot tubs are really cool because who can move  them from one area to the next like in a day nobody okay so here's my problem I bought it second hand yes but the guy only used it a few times okay...so I get home, fill it up, it's working great...but I just emptied it cuz I was ready for a clean I don't have the owner's manual but now I filled it back up and my pump's not working, I don't get any suction at all, my heaters working but I don't want to run the heater without the pump running.. you dig??  So when I call these hot tubs places Cal spa Leslie's some springs place they all kind of chuckle when I say it's inflatable,  like I have a fake car or something you know and they say something to the regards of oh I have no idea I don't know what you're talking about like I'm less of a hot tubber than they are..is there a way to get my suction back ..airlock?; Ugggg HELP !!!!

um any suggestions?

On 3/28/2021 at 7:36 AM, cranbiz said:

It does sound like it's air locked. Break the union at the pump output so that water flows from it. Once it's flowing good, tighten it back up.

How do I break the union?? I can't even begin to understand what that means

On 3/28/2021 at 7:36 AM, cranbiz said:

It does sound like it's air locked. Break the union at the pump output so that water flows from it. Once it's flowing good, tighten it back up.

Is that the cap that releases air when the jets are running?

27 minutes ago, GoPlus No Suction said:

How do I break the union?? I can't even begin to understand what that means

Is that the cap that releases air when the jets are running?

No. When you look at your spa pump, you have an inlet where the water goes into the pump and an outlet where the water exits the pump. On the inflatables, there is a box with the pump and heater in it. There should be a flexible hose with a clamp on it. I believe that is the inlet and there is a screw joint on the box where the output of the heater is.  Disconnect from the fitting on the box until it flow freely when the pump is on.

I'm not an expert on inflatables, nor do I have one. I'm just a person that is handy and understands basic pump theory.

This all assumes you don't have any blockages in the pipes.

• 1 month later...