Seeking opinions about new pool equipment installation

Shawn767

Had a in ground pool installed by a professional pool installer. They are using all Hayward equipment. I have a concern though about the plumping set up for the equipment and I'm seeking a little bit more incite than what my pool installer is telling me. My pump is the Tristar Vs 900 Omni, filter is C3030, heater is HD250FDN, and Low Salt TurboCell. Now I noticed that all of the equipment has 2" openings yet my pool company used reducers and reduced every inlet and outlet down to 1.5". The only one they did not reduce was the inlet port of the pump which was a 2" pipe already coming out of the ground. The outlet pipe (last downstream connection) after the salt system is a 1.5" going out to the jets of the pool. My questions after all this explanation is;

Is the efficiency of the system compromised with all the reducers at each inlet and outlet port? 

Would it make a more efficient and powerful system to only reduce the very last outlet port after the salt system?

When trying to determine the flow rate of my pool do I consider it to be plumped with 2" pipe or 1.5" pipe?

I also think that the Length of straight pipe before the inlet to the Pump is to short. My pool installer made the length shorter than the recommended length shown in the manual. They put a 7” piece of pipe when in the manual it states 10”. From what I have been researching this can cause problems down the road and life span of the motor?

IMG_59852.jpg

IMG_59842.jpg

IMG_59822.jpg

IMG_59832.jpg