Smartchlor system

Susanj

1 hour ago, Susanj said:

Thank you. For us , the benefit may outweigh the cost as it’s a vacation rental and may give us peace of mind that the sanitizer level is being maintained well when our guests are there for  three days or a week or whatever.

would you be using the @ease ball or the smartchlor inline cartridges?  I'm might still worry about heavy bathing load.   During the winter it was just me 2-3 days a week.

I just found more info on some other message boards.

It was explained that the "smart" system would know when and how much chlorine to add.   But I see now it won't work since there is a setting. And we might have 2 guests or 7 and some may have kids and use it heavily and others not.

Never heard of that. But while it may be less expensive than SmartChlor, I  see that like that system, it doesn't know how much to add-you have a setting, and the problem is, ours is in a vacation rental and doesn't get consistent use. Not just from summer to winter, but day to day.