Any Info from Owners With Newer Hot Springs Freshwater Salt system (Not ACE)?

Hi All,
We are looking into purchasing our first hot tub. One of the ones we are considering is a Hot Springs beam with a free Freshwater Salt add-on. From what I can tell this is a fairly new product, and different from ACE which has been around longer. Does anyone have any experience with the new system? Less maintenance is possibly worth the $300-350 cost per year for replacement cartridges, but only if they work well and the rest of the hardware lasts a good long time. Thanks!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have this on a 2019 vangard, and I still have the water going bad every 3 months.  This is with 1-2 weekly use.  The cartriges are $60/ea and the maintenance is still a pain.  I have had my setup now for over a year and going to go with ozone + salt generation for lower maintenance.  Ozone by itself had better water in my opinion vs. the salt generator.  To be honest I would just stick with ozone and bromine salt over a salt chlorinator and you'll be happier with the maintenance issues.   The ozonator will split the sodium bromide similar to the salt generator and you will have less maintenance; but it comes at a higher cost per flush of the hot tub.