2010 Hot Springs Envoy Jets not working

Saxy

Help! I have broken my hot tub.   About 6 weeks ago, Jet Pump 1 on my Envoy stopped working.  After investigating I realized that the impeller had siezed up.  I could manually turn the impeller using a screwdriver at the back end of the pump and it seemed to free up.  When I powered up the jets again, the motor came to life but water started pouring out of the back of the wet-end.   I took it apart and realized it broke the center of the impeller and that is why water was pouring out.   Since the pump is about 9 years old I decided to replace the entire pump and wet-end so it would be trouble free for the next few years.   I drained the tub and replaced the pump but I did not have the right size bleed nipple and I had to let the tub sit empty for about 4 weeks while I got parts and attended to other things.   I finally put it all back together today and filled it with water.   

I flipped on the breakers and the tub fired up.  The LCD panel came on, the circulation pump stated working, and I heard the heater relay click on.   I let the circulation pump run for a a few minutes and then if turned on the jets to check for leaks.   Unfortunately when I tried to turn on the jets, I discovered that neither Jet 1 or Jet pump to or working.   I can hear the relays cutting on when I activate the jets but the pumps are silent.  There is no humming, vibration, or noise of any kind.     The jet indicatior illuminates on the top control panel and the small led on the IQ2020 board lights up.  I have 120v between hot and ground on the control board when I activate the pumps.   I also have 120v on the terminals of the new pump.  I could not easily check the wires on pump 2.   

I disconnected the new pump hoping that was the problem but I still have the same results.   Jet 2 was working fine with no issues, and I did not touch it or disconnect anything when I replaced Pump 1.  I am not sure what I did but I would appreciate any guidance or troubleshooting assistance.   

I checked the voltage on my control board today for Jet pump 1 and 2.  When I activate the pumps I show 120V between the white and ground and the black and ground.   But I do not show anything between the white and black wires which I suspected would show 220v.   I also have the same results on Jet 2.  I show 120 between white / ground,  red,/ ground/ and  black /ground but I do not see 220 anywhere.   I do belive that I have 220v to the Spa as the spa is heating and I have 220V across teminals 5 and 6 coming into the spa.    Am I correct or incorrect in my assumptions about how I should be checking for voltage?   If so, any ideas as to why I would not be getting 220 at the control board panel?  

1-1-IQ2020-002.jpg.98fc6f1bbcfd5a5261fb031e80a20805.jpg

Check for 220 across the red and black wires coming of the relay board(blue Board on left). If you have 220 going to main circuit board and your previous post states you only have 120 going to jets you will probably need new main circuit board. you need 220 across jet white and black to run pump or across red and white for low speed.

Thank you for the reply.  I will check for 220V from the relay board when I get home this evening to confirm voltage is there.   I suspect it will be since my heater is working.   I have read that some versions of the IQ2020 have fuses on the board.  I did not see any quickly glancing at my board on the front side.   Are there any fuses I should be checking?  

No fuses  for jet pump. If voltage coming from heater relay board is 220 across red and black and you are not getting 220 across jet pump terminals (doesn't matter if you have 120 to ground at jet pump terminals) you will need a new main board. That board is available from any dealer. Just make sure you have spa serial number since all parts are based on it.