Hot Springs Pricing

DrSax

Well, after weeks of lurking on this board, I've finally done my homework (wet-testing and finding a dealer I trust). So now the final hurdle...pricing. I gather from the board that most dealers quote on the high end, expecting to be haggled down. I'm not sure that this dealer works that way, so I figured a quick word from the experts is in order.

I'm thinking of the Accolade. The normal sale price he's quoted would be $8200, including delivery, chemicals, steps and a good cover. If he can get the model ordered before his last inventory request goes out next week, the price drops to $7600.

So, is that about right for this model, or should I be pushing him a bit?

Thanks so much for this incredibly informative board, even if it's meant that my head's been spinning from information overload sometimes! Kenny in Philly

Well, after weeks of lurking on this board, I've finally done my homework (wet-testing and finding a dealer I trust). So now the final hurdle...pricing. I gather from the board that most dealers quote on the high end, expecting to be haggled down. I'm not sure that this dealer works that way, so I figured a quick word from the experts is in order.

I'm thinking of the Accolade. The normal sale price he's quoted would be $8200, including delivery, chemicals, steps and a good cover. If he can get the model ordered before his last inventory request goes out next week, the price drops to $7600.

Thanks so much for this incredibly informative board, even if it's meant that my head's been spinning from information overload sometimes! Kenny in Philly

I don't think all dealers quote on the high end and expect to haggle. I know the store I work for in Los Angeles cuts all of that out. We never pretend to sell at the MSRP, we have our regular price and a sale price after that we are fairly firm on the price. We value our time and our customers and don't feel it is respectful to play games. Wish you on the west coast would love to help you out. I think you will be very happy with the accolade.

Elise

I was quoted 6800 for a vanguard wich included everything yours did also quoted 6900 for a sovereign I would puch a little bit more I'm in florida if that helps

Did you get delivery, steps, tax, chemicals etc. for $8200? That's a really good price. Did they throw in the covercradle or a knock off? What part of the country are you in? Didn't want to wait for 06?

I just purchased an Envoy today with the ozonater and cover lifter for $8200.

Where do you live?

Where do you live?

Sorry did'nt see the last line, so you're in the north east, if you like the Accolade you may want to also check out the Tiger River Caspian it has a lot of the same features and should be in the same ballpark price wise.