Balbao Temperature Override

jpb35

I understand that Balboa locks its temperture so it will not go above 104 degrees. How do i get it to raise above that? Is there any way? I have been told that you can, but no one knows how to do it.

Thanks, if you need to respond to my email for this thats fine.

rapaz22@msn.com

Thanks.

I understand that Balboa locks its temperture so it will not go above 104 degrees. How do i get it to raise above that? Is there any way? I have been told that you can, but no one knows how to do it.

Thanks, if you need to respond to my email for this thats fine.

rapaz22@msn.com

there are all sorts of ways to overide the temp control unfortunatly most will void your warrantyor create a fire hazard. Its my understanding that prior to the 04 packs balboa would do it for you with a Rx from your Dr.

they did however stop doing that in04.

the best way I could recomend is to set your spa at 104 and set jet pump 1 for a 24 hour filter cycle this may create the "thermal creep" effect and give you a 3 or 4 degree increase. Fyi 104 is the industry "limit"

to achieve a UL rating