Leafy material in my Jacuzzi J-245

Went outside today to treat my spa that I've had for 3 years and when I turned the jet air controls on I noticed  lot of leafy greenish black material floating all over inside tub. There was a bad windstorm a few days ago so I figured a few leaves may have made there way under the lid as the back wasn't locked down.  So I drained and cleaned the tub and as it fills up water is running out of the foot jets and side jets almost completely clean and clear. Once completely filled I fire up all of the jets including turning on the the air controls and more of the same material appears.  See picture attached for a few of the flakes on my finger.  When squeeze or press the flakes together it gets mushy and just disintegrates like a mud. Also, there are little semi-transparent flakes that look like dry skin floating around that appear to be creating a scum ring around my tub. In three years i have never had a problem like this. Some details on use/maintenance - Tub is used about once every ten days. It's been one week since I last treated the tub but can't recall how long since I turned on the air jets - maybe 2-3 weeks.  Only thing I add to the water is Nature's Way Sani Chlor and MPS / Non Clorine Oxidizer.  The Clear Ray UV bulb has been out for about 8 months.  I drain and clean it every three months. Any help on what this might and how to get rid of it would be very much appreciated.  - Thanks

2019-03-02_18-19-42.gif.4d54d9ce14ba9c6ab58ae67cc6d81794.gif