Need tips on maintaining my pool

Anyone here happens to have an indoor pool? Just looking for tips on maintenance on an indoor pool. I need to get a good blanket in the Toronto area (actually Saturday on my way home from the airport). So can anyone hook me up with a decent pool place? I'm a new pool owner, and of course its an indoor pool. obviously, the timing of chemicals is different as there is not near as much UV to break down the chlorine. I'm also wondering to install a video verification system in my pool so that I can see whatever is happening within my pool. I can keep a track if anything goes wrong while I am away. Is there any alternative to this? Or should I go for it? basically, I've been running this pool since October, but I shut it down near the end of winter as its an electric heater for the pool so it was killing me for hydro. I'm just looking for any tips on maintenance for an indoor pool.

• 1 month later...

That's nice and cool buddy. I like your system. I also have a pool at my house indoor. I always want to make it clean and keep clean. It's not so big only 51 feet long. However which element do you use? As a new pool owner I just started using this one https://devices4home.com/best-robotic-pool-cleaner/ Waiting to get some more details and components about pool cleaning

Thank you so much for your help.