HotSprings Grandee Not Heating

ZMonet

My 2006 Hot Springs Grandee (Model G - G1F1488) spa has stopped heating and I've tried to troubleshoot to no avail.  Here are the symptoms:

(1) it doesn't heat (or if it is it is very slowly).  Temp has dropped from 102 to 96.

(2) when I turn on/off the breakers I get it cycling through trying to turn on and flashing red light.  Occasionally this turns into a red/green light flash.

(3) I removed the gray stack filter and poured water in, then reset again, and this time it fully restarted BUT still not heating

I pulled the panel and see that the controls are not blackened.  I replaced the smaller board a year or two ago.  HTR on is red and LM ok is green.

The No-Fault Heater feels warm to the touch, but not burning hot.

Also, I see no bubbles coming from the bottom of the spa.

What should I be checking at this point?  Should I check the heater?  How would I voltage check it?

Thanks for any input.

rsz_img_20190123_133547380.jpg

rsz_img_20190123_133620029.jpg

You appear to have a flow issue on your spa.  The flashing red light is "hi-limit" and it will not heat.  Flashing red and green is no flow and it will not heat.

Make sure your filters are clean and check for flow in the spa.  If you can't see any flow, contact your dealer for service.

Thanks!  I'm cleaning the filters and have added some water to the spa.   Would having the water feature turned on impact flow?  I have been unable to turn off the water feature that creates the sound of running water (it basically creates a very small waterfall) because the features nob is stuck in the on position..

Thanks again, Castletonia!  I reset everything, added the water, cleaned the filters,  and the temperature came back.  Something may have just been off because we've had a number of short power outages in the last week.  

Is there any downside for just running the water feature non-stop?