Circ pump won't work

Steve37887

Hi,

I have a 2006 Thermospa Concord hot tub.  Recently I replaced the complete spa pack after discussing with Thermospa technical support that the unit would not power up at all.  After doing that I noticed the circ pump would run for 3-4 minutes then shut off, which would then cause the heater to trip on overheat because of no flow, and after 10 minutes the circ pump would come back on.  So I assumed the motor on the circ pump was overheating causing the shut off (since the pump was original).  I ordered a replacement pump and installed it but now the pump will not come on at all.  When I measure voltage across hot to neutral on the pump leads I get nothing, but when I measure hot to ground I get 120 and when I measure neutral to ground I get 120.  Also just noticed that the blower motor will not operate when turned on.  Did I get a defective circuit board or is there something I'm missing here?  I know the pump works because I can wire it directly to 120 bypassing the circuit board and it runs with no problem.

Do you have the DIP switches on the circuit board set properly?  I'm assuming you should set them for a 24 hr. circulation pump, and it would be plugged into the circ pump connector, not Pump 1.

The blower also needs to be enabled through the DIP switches. 

Dave