Sign in to follow this  
Mindrasect

confused about pool cleaner

I've found that a bit of the essential bits of apparatus, like an expanding shaft and divider brush, get dreadful reviews both on Amazon and the pool discourses. Maybe Bogleheads have would be savvy to experiences or can in any occasion uncover how to get around the unavoidable weakness or poor improvement of the posts and brushes

This is the thing that I have up until this point: Leaf skimmer 

This is the thing that I intend to buy: 

automatic pool cleaner 

Divider/floor brush Dealing with the hose shows up to some degree awkward. 

I'd like to hear proposals, upsides and drawbacks for the apparatus referenced, notwithstanding any others that might be worth a

Get a Free Hot Tub Quote

Save time and money by receiving multiple, independent quotes for a hot tub.

On 1/3/2019 at 11:50 AM, Mindrasect said:

I've found that a bit of the essential bits of apparatus, like an expanding shaft and divider brush, get dreadful reviews both on Amazon and the pool discourses. Maybe Bogleheads have would be savvy to experiences or can in any occasion uncover how to get around the unavoidable weakness or poor improvement of the posts and brushes

This is the thing that I have up until this point: Leaf skimmer 

This is the thing that I intend to buy: 

automatic pool cleaner 

Divider/floor brush Dealing with the hose shows up to some degree awkward. 

I'd like to hear proposals, upsides and drawbacks for the apparatus referenced, notwithstanding any others that might be worth a

I would recommend getting a fiberglass extending shaft for the vacuum. My neighborhood pool store utilizes them for themselves and requested one for my utilization. (Pentair E-Z is locking) They regularly just move aluminum shafts. I've experienced a significant number of them throughout the years, however the fiberglass appears to be for all intents and purposes indestructible after two seasons. I keep a few old twisted or harmed aluminum shafts for periodic use with the leaf skimmer and brush. Fiberglass shaft is certainly justified regardless of the cost.

One of my companion propose me to purchase programmed pool cleaner for pool support, I discovered Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus on https://sortedforyou.com/best-automatic-pool-cleaner will it the correct decision for me or I ought to go for another alternative?