Hawkeye spa will run but not on its own....

Raven Morris

So thanks to you guys I’ve eliminated some possibilities. When I turn the breaker on I get a FLO error. I took the filter out and replaced the flow switch.  The error still shows when the breaker is on. Now when I press the button for the jets it clears and does run, and will heat the water until the HL error pops up which will be nowhere near warm. Any ideas?  I don’t know if a bad start capacitor will cause this since it does run when called for it by the topside control. The main problem of course is that even if I mess with it till the water is good, as soon as its ready to cycle again it won’t turn on without my press of the jets button. Jets work as intended as far as I can tell when using the topside controls. I’ve been browsing the site for a few years and have found the answers I’ve been looking for in the past so thank you all for your contributions thus far!