Marquis Euphoria circuit board.

Question

I'm brain storming and had an idea. My tub stopped heating. It's currently hooked up at 220v. If I convert back to 110v would the input power take a different pathway possibly avoiding the shorted out board? Might it work on 110v if it has a different pathway? Trying to avoid replacing board at the moment. I'd never want to keep it running on 110v as I know it would run non-stop ect. I could switch from 220 to 110 on the board and hook 110v cord up to see...just wondering if anyone with experience has done this for temporary use. Dont know if I'd work or not. Thoughts?

There is only one pump. My other marquis tub has one pump as well. Marquis designed these to run on both 110 and 220v. With 110 you can only do one function at a time...so if you want to run pump and turn jets on it will turn off heater and vice versa. Anyhow that wasn't my question...please read again.

I know how 110v spas work.  I’ve just never heard of or seen a 1 pump 110v Euphoria.

if you bypass the circuit board, you have no way to control the temperature, and no high limit protection.  If the board is bad, it’s bad.  Doesn’t matter if you run it 110v or 220v.  In reality, all you do by converting it is changing the voltage going to the heater and whether the heater runs concurrently with the pump on high speed.