Jet pumps in a Caldera Martinique

jacksonman

I have a 2008 Caldera Martinique  (MAA1K1001) (... the hot tub  service guys (from the dealer I bought the tub from) came and took both Jet pumps to replace the shaft seals. They were idiots. they left in July and didnt come back until oct . I think they put the stuff back together backasswards  ~~~ My question..

there are 2 pumps... one is a two speed the other single. It is my recollection that the 2 spd pump ran the jets on the side of the tub farthest from the control panel.. supplying to corner seats The single speed pump powers the jets on the control panel side where the "recliner" seat is located. ALSO when you press the clean button for the 10 min cycle I think it powered the 2 spd pump on the high setting and that used the jets on the "far side". I honestly cant remember as I havent used the tub since last winter
Can anyone confirm this..... ??... I cannot tell from any of the manuals and Caldera tech could not tell me , which was pretty sad. Hoping someone out there has the same tub.

Cheers and thanks