Balboa EL2001 M3 (53882-02)

satansfx

So last night I cleaned up my hot tub to be filled and started back up for the winter. I willed it back up with fresh water, turned the breaker on and noticed there was an ozone circuit board smell coming from the main pack. I didn't get any error messages on the Balboa ML700 control display. It went to "pr" for priming and then after 10 minutes it turned the pumps on and started to circulate the water. I set the clock, and the timers on when I wanted to the cleaning cycles to start (1 is 2:30 am to 3 am - 2 is 3:30 am to 4 am) I set the temp to 85 degrees, noticed that the thermometer icon was present and the swirling fan was on (indicating that the heater was on and pump 1 was circulating the water) 

OK so everything spears to be working just fine right?  well I this morning it was still running, it got to temp and didn't turn off. I then tried to put the unit into "sleep" mode to get it to turn off. After 10 minutes it was still running and will not go to sleep.  This is my concern, is the board bad? What happened? How can I test this? Standard mode works, Econ mode works, Blower comes on, both pumps run in low and high speeds, lights work. Where can I start testing? I'd rather not have to buy a new spa pack right before the holidays  :(

Thanks in advance !