Jets/Motor wont turn off?

Tafoley

I'm hoping someone here can help - I've called the company twice and got absolutely no where.

I set up my hot tub a month ago - everything was perfect. 2 days ago I unplugged it, drained it, refilled and plugged it back in. Everything seemed to be fine - the pump primed and the hot tub got up to temp - and it hasn't clicked off since. 

I've tried all 3 filtration cycles, standard, economy and sleep. I've tried shifting the filtration cycle time - 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours...the jets just keep running on low. I've unplugged it for 5-10 minutes once or twice to see if that would reset some programming. The hot tub is to temperature and I even lowered the temperature a good 3-4 degrees below what was shown to see if that would get the jets to click off. It's been 3 days and the motor hasn't stopped running once - ideas? 

1 minute ago, BoredSalesman said:

Sounds like a stuck relay. Most modern tubs require a circuit board replacement in the case of a stuck relay.

Oh boy. /sigh/ and the way the manufacturer is giving me the run around, getting them to replace it is going to be next to impossible - the damn thing was turned on for the first time a month ago :(

7 minutes ago, BoredSalesman said:

Sounds like a stuck relay. Most modern tubs require a circuit board replacement in the case of a stuck relay.

Are you sure it sounds like a relay? The heat is turning on and off just fine - it's maintaining temperature and the "heat" light turns on and off, it's just the pump that run 24/7

The heater is reacting to the temp of the water kicking on and off as needed. But the board isn't telling the pump to shut off when it is done heating. If you've checked all your filtration cycles and the temp the spa is displaying appears to be the same as the spa water. Then it is a relay on the board, sometimes you can hit them with the handle of a screw driver and they'll un-stick but the problem usually comes back.

11 minutes ago, BoredSalesman said:

The heater is reacting to the temp of the water kicking on and off as needed. But the board isn't telling the pump to shut off when it is done heating. If you've checked all your filtration cycles and the temp the spa is displaying appears to be the same as the spa water. Then it is a relay on the board, sometimes you can hit them with the handle of a screw driver and they'll un-stick but the problem usually comes back.

Thank you for the advice - I see that it's possible to just replace the relay....but there's a VAST variety of relays I can buy anywhere from $3 to $60 - how do I know which one I need? Thank you again for pointing me in the right direction.