Marquis vs Jacuzzi vs Hotspings

spagal8

Hi All,

I have been doing research for lots of hot tub brands and have ended up with these 3. I was quoted the below and wondering if anyone had a recommendation on which one would be the best one to buy and least maintenance down the road. Thank you in advance!!!

Jacuzzi J-245: $5,500

Marquis Vortex 77: $6,000

Hotsprings Beam: $7,000

That's a really good price on the Marquis Vector21 V77L, not sure how they can sell it that low.  The Jacuzzi 200 series is a comparatively lower series than the Vector21 and the Limelight Beam.  The reliability will be similar between the 3, but the Marquis and HotSpring will probably be a slight notch above in build quality and reliability.  Out of the 3 you're looking at, the Marquis is the only one made in America if that matters to you.  Good luck in your search.

Agree, really low price in the V77 and also a low price on the Beam.  All good spas, but I agree with Markee that the Hot Spring and Marquis are a step above the Jacuzzi.  You are looking at an entry level Jacuzzi and the middle tiers from Hot Spring and Marquis.

FWIW, the Beam has a 5 year warranty, is fully insulated and has ozone standard.  

I had a Hot Springs Prodigy for 22 years before it died. I then bought a Jacuzzi J325 4 years ago because I liked how the dealer was rated. That was a good thing because I have gotten to know him rather well. Had the main board replaced after a long battle ( long story) . I am not sure if everywhere but in the northeast it looks like Namco is now the main dealer for Jacuzzi and if I was doing it today I would go back to Hot Springs. Can't help you with Marquis.