Can an Intex PureSpa LED Light fit a Lay-Z-Spa Miami?

Jesterrace

I asked that question a while back and I decided to see for myself and ordered one (since Bestway/SaluSpa provides no real option).  The verdict:  It's a rough fit in it's stock form (I used no modifications) on the heat output but it will fit if you press firmly and twist a few times.  The good news is that the vent behind the light that is designed for heat dispersal works well and the flow is clearly not blocked, so for those with the Miami who are looking for a cost effective lighting solution for your tub, you can go with this for $28-$29 shipped from Amazon. Here are a couple of vids of it in action in my Lay-Z-Spa Miami:

• 8 months later...

For those that stumble on this and want a better solution for mounting this, and if you own or have access to a 3D printer, I designed an adapter to fit this to my Miami spa.  Here is a link to the adapter on Thingiverse.  https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3724679 .  This is definitely a better solution than just screwing it on to the original fitting on the spa as Jesterrace has done.  I do have to credit him for his finding of the Intex LED light though.  If anyone wants to order one of these I will post a contact link to my website shortly and post the link in here.  I will sell them for $7.99 plus shipping.  Please note that this is a 3D printed part made from ABS plastic.
[EDIT] Here is the link to purchase one of these adapters: https://dan.bemowski.info/product/intex-bestway-saluspa-miami-led-light-adapter/

Resized_20190701_203459_2.jpg