Hot Springs Jetsetter - Flashing Ready & Power

jvietri

Hello,

Looking for a little troubleshooting assistance for my 2010 HotSpring Jetsetter spa.  This morning i noticed that my temperature had dropped from 100 to 90 degrees.  Both the Ready and Power lights on the control panel are blinking in unison.  I have tried resetting the spa numerous times by unplugging it and letting it sit for a few hours, same issue when i plug it in.  I have removed the filters, run the pump to see if there was an airlock, but same thing.  Filter are TriX and they are spotless so it is not a clogged filter.  I have also run water through the grey standpipe to try and remove any air bubbles.  

My cir pump developed a crack last month and i replaced it at the time and all was working fine.  The cir pump is running fine, the lights and the jets work, just no heat.  Trying to determine if i need a new heater or another new part related to the heater.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  thank you so much.  

jv

UPDATE: I was reading on this forum that the problem could be with a faulty pressure switch.  I jumped the pressure switch on the IC2020 control board and the heater came right on.  I guess my question is this.  Is this a solution i can use going forward, or do i need to replace the whole heater?  I dont think the pressure switch is something I can replace independently.  Looks like you can replace the thermistors but not the pressure switch.  Is t advisable to use this jumper solution?  

thx

• 3 years later...