Leisure Bay 2004 model 45000 g2

alysenlynn

Once of these became available used in my area. Its 14 years old and the guy is asking 2,000. I did a search for that model here and online and I can't find any information. I know the reputation of leisure but was wondering what a good come back price would be. Any experience or anywhere you can point me for a 14 year old model?

Is he offering you $2000 to get it out of his back yard?  😀

Most people with 14 year old spas would be happy to have you take it away and save themselves the cost of disposal.  Unless you have a truck, you're going to have to pay someone to move it, and unless you're an electrician, you're going to have to pay to get it hooked up.  I'd offer the guy $200 if he will fill it and demonstrate that it works.

Leisure Bay is also sold under the name "Dr. Wellness," http://www.drwellnesstherapy.com/  and "Energy Saver Spas."  https://energysaverspaequipment.com/    I know the energy saver heaters and the Control Packs are not replaceable with any American made parts, you have to buy from the manufacturer.  Prices are cheap enough for parts and their telephone tech support is fairly good.  

There's no way I would pay $2000 for a 14 year old spa.  It's at end of life.

Dave