Cal spa 2100 (2000) oh shutdown problem

tmck32

This spa was moved from a different location a couple weeks ago.  It was working, we drained it and it sat for 3 weeks, then transported and sat again for 2 weeks.  Once it was wired and filled with water it turned in seemed to be working fine and left it for 6 hours.  Came back to check the temp and noticed it was same at 75. Tried to turn jets in and they wouldn’t work.  

After looking into I noticed pump 1 was not working at all and pump 2 would only hum.  Check all connections and pump 1 would turn on blowing very low and that was it.  I took pump 2 out changed capacitor due to seeing that it got hot and had melted plastic on cover.  

After that at times both pumps would run but never together.  I noticed that pump 1 was pumping fast and not the low when turning on then shut off.  I changed the capacitor in it also.  It turns on and then will shut off and at that time I can hear the heater working and then it goes to OH.

So now pump 1 will work when turned on.  I can turn pump 2 on by pressing jets. The heater is working but shuts off within seconds.  

If ny memory is correct when pressing the jets button it will 1st turn on pump 2 then if pressed again it would turn on pump 1.  This is not happening either.  I can’t get pump 1 to turn on by pressing jets button.

Not sure what to check now.  Everything seems to be wired correctly and voltage is good. Any ideas?