Sundance 780 bahia

Halhan

Hello all been having a problem with my spa.  The Controll panel has power and reads 100 degrees and the circ pump does run but the buttons on the control panel will not operate anything, pumps, light , or temp.  I have not found any info on this particular problem.  Any help would be greatly Appreciated.  This is a Sundance 780 Bahia manufactured in 2005 with 2 pumps.  It is heated to 100 and the pumps kick on every so often to circulate the water. 

Sounds like a bad topside or the board isn't sending power properly to the topside. If you're getting any display on your digital readout then I'd check the ribbon cable coming from the topside to the board. Mice are notorious for chewing halfway through those things. If you don't see anything obvious and you don't want to get a tech involved I'd say swap out the topside and go from there. 

Good luck to you sir.