New Member With A J-345 And A Few ?'s

nhoffman1987

Hello all, new member with a spa and new member to the forum (but a long time forum user). I am enjoying the tub and just have a few questions:

In the control box there was a loose Split Core Current Transformer (see pic) and I have no information as to where it gets hooked up. I can trace it to the Smart Tub feature. Does this connect to the incoming power (red?) to measure the energy usage in the app?

Regarding the Smart Tub features I do have that working. But I also received a brochure about Jacuzzi Pro Link which is supposed to have a WiFi signal for me to pickup and make the connection. After multiple attempts I can not find the WiFi signal. My questions is, are Smart Tub and Pro Link separate. Is it possible I just have the Smart Tub feature? FYI both Smart Tub and Pro Link apps downloaded.

One of my seats the air in the jets can't be completely turned off. I do have a tech coming out on the 10th to address it. Are there any known quick fixes or should I just leave it to the tech. Also does the spa need to be drained prior to the appointment?

Thanks for everything.     

IMG_3750.jpg