Hotspring aria hartford loop started leaking

After filling up our aria hotspring tub the green and blue lights were flashing and some jets not working and not getting hot so i called serive tech to come out but no openimg for over a week so i did some troubleshooting and tried to get air out of the lines, i placed a hose in the basket filter hole and blasted water through for about 20 seconds. After which i noticed a drip coming from what i believe, after lots of googling, is the hartford loop assembly. I barely touched the tube trying to clamp the green clamp thing on it better but when i did the whole tube broke off and water spilled everywhere. The tube doesnt fit inside the other tube so now im at a loss on how to fix this. We have a service tech coming out in a week but they wanted the hot tub filled, since the tube broke and was leaking water all over the insides i just drained it, is there a way to fix, glue, tape this tube back together so can be filled atleast till tech comes out? 

If you've got pics you can upload, it would certainly help out. But going off of what I think you might be talking about, here you go. Depending on the size of the tubing and the location on the break you might be able to find a barbed connector at a plumbing place or hardware store. The new coupling will take up at least 3/4" of the tube where it slips in so make sure you have enough room to install one without running in to a connection or joint of some sort. You should have enough slack to cut a small 1" piece of the tube off. Take this to your store of choice and tell them you need a barbed coupling and a couple of hose clamps. Depending on the hose size, it'll look something like the pic below. 

Sorry for your troubles but good luck.

barbed.jpg