Help please

Dawn2018

Whatever it is, it looks like an older mold style. There aren't too many companies that use the wrap around shoulder jets any longer. Based on the complete lack of branding or badging on the pillows or elsewhere I'd guess that it is a cheaply made, bare bones hot tub produced by some no name company that will not be giving you any assistance when it starts to leak... and it will leak. Manufacturers like this have a tendency to change names every few years so you can't track down their old reviews.

Sorry if I come off as gloomy, that's not my intention. I only say it this way because if I have to listen to one more "It looked like a really good deal online" story while I charge a customer $600+ to reseat all of the jets in a 1.5 year old spa, I'm going to smack someone.

If you have the opportunity to buy from a local shop, do so. Better quality hot tubs are only sold in stores because the manufacturers want to know that you have someone nearby with a vested interest in taking care of you on their behalf. And the stores carry certain brands because they know that they have that brand's support and help in taking care of their customers.

Good luck with your spa looking adventure but please, for the love of everything holy, stay away from whatever brand that tub is.