Leak in tiny tube

Erin

I have a leak in a tube in my hot tub and I can't figure out what it is. It is in the bottom corner to the right, it is a clear tube and it was attached to a big black flex pipe. It doesn't always leak buy 75% of the time after we have turned on the jets it leaks. It is a hot springs Landmark 2001 model S and it doesn't have an ozanato on it.

I guess what I'm getting at is that it shouldn't matter what its connected to. If it's leaking at a fitting, replumb the fitting. If it's leaking from loose tubing, cut it and splice in a barbed connector with clamps. If you're just wanting to know what the line is, it's been a while since I've been in front of an old landmark but small clear tubing is typically an ozone line. I know you say your tub doesn't have ozone but it might have at one point. Download some pics onto your computer and use the "choose files" link in the lower left portion of the reply screen. We'll figure it out... maybe.