Lay-z spa Miami air just disappears

titasas

Hello,

I have lay-z spa Miami (54123) 2123N 11-25-2013. Its old so I have about 5 holes, where air leaking, but last summer and this summer every time I found it easy with soup and water and fix it. 

Now I do not know how the air disappears, because I spry about ten times all lazy spa with soup and water mix and no bubbles... I try it so many times, but no bubbles in any place...

Also I try other screw valvet from bestway mattress, who looks same, but also air disappears... What to check or what to try to do? How to find where air leaking?

Inflated with full and unpolluted water, enough air is released within 5 hours, so hole or smth must be not so small....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

3 hours ago, Jesterrace said:

Unless I am missing something here, that tub has a huge hole in the exterior layer (according to the last picture).  If that is indeed a hole then I would say the tub's life is over.  Given that the tub is $300 new (or less) it might be time to just replace it.  

is not so hughe and with this hole I use spa successful three summers :)  Its very good fixer