Vita Spa 700 series Mystique

Hi -- we're in the middle of purchasing a hot tub, and are considering the Mystique from Vita Spa ('mystique' on https://vitaspa.com/hot-tubs/). We're a little bit lost trying to find reliable or reputable information about it -- there are very few reviews, and it's hard to get a sense of which of the stats actually matter. The main draw for us on this tub over others we've looked at (from Bullfrog, dimension one, and hot springs) is the size -- it's a little bigger and should fit a few more people

Has anyone had any experience with the mystique, or with Vita Spas in general? Are there any things you wish you knew? Thank you for your help!

I had a Vita Spa for about 10 years and bought while they were still Vita, not Maxx. Anyway I had enough issues over the years because of poor quality manufacturing and lack of support to recommend you spend your hard-earned money elsewhere. They went belly up of course during the downturn and so did my warranty. Shoddy manufacturing for a nearly $10G hot tub. May have changed with new ownership but there are much better brands at the same price or better prices.