pH Rising

Bought a new 350-gallon hot tub about 2 months ago. Dealer set me up with Brilliance chemicals. I am using bromo tabs in a floater and keeping it 4-6ppm and adding oxidizer twice a week. TA drops due to bromo tabs but I keep it 60-100ppm. I raised my CH to 250ppm. My issue is my PH will rise to 8.0+ every day. I will add 3 teaspoons full of ph decreaser every day to drop my ph to 7.5. Water is crystal clear and Odor free. I have an ozonator that runs twice a day. We were using the tub everyday but lately maybe once a week. So not getting lots of use. Do I need to change my levels to try and keep the ph down? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

your post implies that your TA is dropping and that you add a TA increaser to maintain 60-100ppm, in which case you are fighting yourself by raising pH with the TA increaser and then trying to reduce pH with a pH reducer.  you also mentioned that you raised CA to 250 which is also unecessary. 

while I do check TA once in a while to make sure it does not drop below 40ppm, I have learned that TA is simply not a number to target -- pH is.  when you add pH decreaser (acid) this will lower TA and pH, but your target is pH, not TA.   if you resist the temptation to raise TA back up you may have a better time controlling pH.

I'm assuming you have a portable/acrylic hot tub