Compool Solar Diverter Question

Hello all. I searched the forum for an answer to the following and came up blank.

I have an older Compool system that includes a 3-way diverter valve to direct water through a solar array. The valve was leaking such that water was being diverted to my roof even when the valve indicated that that port was off. My pool guy replaced the internal diverter paddle with Pentair part number 270056 (DIV-20), but it did not resolve the problem.  

I'm concerned that the DIV-20 part may not have been the correct part for my valve body. The valve body has no part number that I can see, but reading online I see another part 270094 that looks like it might be the correct diverter for a Compool Solar Diverter valve.

My theory is the the original diverter was indeed bad, but the replacement part is not sized correctly and is allowing water to bypass the seal. I took the valve body apart, and saw nothing unusual, other than there only being (I think) a single O-ring on the diverter shaft, rather than 2 o-rings separated by a split ring spacer.

If it makes any difference, the valve has a CVA-24 actuator attached.

Any thoughts on this? Pictures of the valve are posted here:

https://kcheves.smugmug.com/Other/Co...Valve/n-KtpBQP

Thanks!

Kit Cheves
San Diego, CA