Filling Lay-Z-Spa Monaco with Combi Hot Water

Hi,

I am thinking of buying one of these cheap and Lay-Z-Spa Monaco 6-8 person hot tubs. 

It's circular, 2m in diameter, holds 1500 litres of water and comes with 80+ bubble jets and a 2KW electric heater and filter system.

For one time quick heating , i was thinking of supplying the hot tub with Hot water from my 32KW gas combi boiler via a heat resistant pipe connected to the bath hot tap. 

I need approx 600 Litres of 65 degree hot water + 900 Litres of 15 degree cold water to fill a 1500 Litre hot tub at 35 degrees. Therefore my 32KW boilder with a 65 degree water output of 12 Litres/min heat up the Hot Tub to 35 degrees in 50 mins. I could keep the heat topped up to 35 degrees continuously using the lay-z-spa 2kw electric heater. 

Is there a way for me to have the hot water feed directly into the filter so that it all goes through the filter first?

Or will it be fine if my hot water pipe just pours into the main area of the hot tub. As it will get filtered eventually. 

However, the water from the boiler seems very clean as it's what would normally be used for a bath and the boiler has a sealed heat exchanger for clean hot tap water.

Thanks

bestway-lay-z-spa-monaco-inflatable-hot-tub-1_1480002532.jpg