Pool pump question

I have a question.  I needed to drain about 1/2 to 1 foot out of my pool.  Like and idiot I ran it in backwash mode and completely forgot to change it over, and realized this maybe 2-3 hours after.  I have shut everything off, and I am now refilling my pool.  My question is, do I need to replace any gaskets or should I try and prime it and pray to God I didn’t burn the motor up?  

I have a pentair Superflo pool pump.  Forgot to add that.  

you are right here, 

whenever pump is wet or did not run dry it should be fine.

At 540 gallons per hour, it'll take approximately 9 hours to fill a 5,000-gallon pool with your half-inch hose. if you have a bigger hose, the time to fill your pool could be decreased.

for more than that:

https://www.polygroupstore.com/summer-escapes-pool-pump-s/297.htm

Every pool pump manufacturer (or rather every pump motor manufacturer) gives some allowances (or margins) to pumps in case they ran in drier-conditions. This is because they know it often happens in one way or another. So first check it by yourself if all the components are in fine or not before ordering any new parts or pump.

Thanks

By the way, I have Intelli-flo of pentair and I use the serene+ cover to reduce the noise. It works great.