Sundance Payton Problems

mcrimm

First time poster - I have a 2012 Sundance 680 Payton that has problems. I winterize the tub each fall as we travel south for the winter. Montana is cold. When I fired up our tub this spring, the tub was fine for a day or two. I went to enter about day 3 and the water was at 120. I replaced the temp sensor and this didn't seem to help as it went to 105 and I really couldn't control it. Also the lights, which are multicolored, would only cycle to green. Also, the 2 speed pump would sometimes cycle between hi and low about every 2 seconds.

I called our local dealer and the tech sounded very unsure of the problem and sounded like he was just going to throw parts at the tub. I don't want to afford a science experiment. I suspect the circuit board is faulty and I can replace it for about $230. 

Thoughts?

Mike