Re-plumbing an Old Hot Tub

Yes I've looked for my model # spa but not having any luck but anyway it's a NaturaL whirlpool, spas & baths #NS-5001 it's made of fiberglass and it's dimensions are 84"x84"x35" it seats 4 and a place to lay down it only has 9 jets & a bunch of holes throughout the bottom for bubbles. It has 2 knobs that control the bubbles. It also has a skimmer and a Hayward filter. Now I have all the components to re-build the tub or at least I think I do. I have a Balboa Value M7 control box it has a 5.5kw 240v heater (15") (2"x2") (mill 7) Del Ozone E  03 Generator (120v/ 90ma/11w) Balboa mini valve panel.  A 1h.p. Max Air Blower (open flow 105 cfm) (sealed pressure 65" h20) I have a Century LASAR  2 speed motor (1081/1563 pump duty) (4.5 - 5 h.p. .50 SPL) (230 V) single phase  (RPM 3450/1725) (Amps. 12.0/3.5)

What I want to do is re-plumb the tub and and more jets so if anyone had a diagram of how to do this or suggest how I do this I would appreciate it. Here are some pics of the tub

WP_20180528_003.jpg

WP_20180528_002.jpg

Well, thanks for forcing this "lurker" to join up.  I have a 1983 that I keep bringing back from the dead system wise.  It has only 4 jets and the holes for the blower unit.  While smaller, it looks a whole lot like yours.  I once read if the shell is good, no leaks, etc. it's doable!

Since no one else has replied, I thought I'd put in my 2 cents.  Personally, I wouldn't worry about extra jets, etc. until you see what's up.  And I'm sure that some of the experts out there are clueless to help you because all we have is a pic of the top of the tub!  I'd need to see where the controls are and a pic of the underside of the tub.  My PVC is still good from all those years ago, no leaks.  I have put in a couple of pvc parts to create shutoffs to make my life easier.  My older tub didn't even have a shut off so I could change the filter without draining the entire tub.  

I don't have ozone and haven't missed it although my replacement spa pack does have an attachment for it.  My topside controls all the air switches BUT the airswitch on top of the tub is still functional and so I just left it there.

So the bottom line is that not knowing anything more than a pic of the top of the tub, I'm no help.  Looking forward to side view (where the controls go) and underside.

Just one more thought.  My jets use a separate jet pump and I've not found a way to attach that plumbing to the rest of the tub.  It works great but again, until we see where the plumbing runs.....

Good luck.

Edited by Tubber49
added thought