Cause of relief valve leak in Sundance spa

Marc1

I checked my spa last night only to discover that it was about 1/3 empty. It is a 2007 Sundance Majesta. Upon removing the right front panel, I discovered that when power was turned on to the unit - but no pumps were turned on - water was pouring out of what looks like some sort of relief valve hose on the upper right side. The hose continues down to the top of the drain valve on the bottom left. I suspect this means there is a problem somewhere else, causing this pressure valve to leak. Any ideas, please? Thanks.

spa leak .jpeg

If your tub is anything like mine, this is a drain line for a low area in your tub.  After getting a diagram for my tub it looks like 1/4" lines like this are used for draining low areas of the tub that simply using the drain itself wouldn't normally drain.  Look in the area inside the tub for a small drain nipple/hole.  You can cap this drain line off if you want.  It won't hurt the tub.