Pump ON-OFF Issue in Filter Cycle

JohnB

I have a pretty old (1998) California Cooperage tub, Model 105.  Replaced the pump and heater last year and all was working perfect, up until a couple weeks ago.  The filter cycle, which normally runs for 3 hours every 12 hours, has been cycling ON and OFF constantly during that 3 hour period...

For example, during the 3 hour filter cycle, the pump (and sometimes the heater) will run for only about 2 minutes, then will shut off for about 20 minutes.  This happens constantly throughout the 3 hour period.  I initially though it was the pump overheating, but it does not get hot and there are no error codes.  Also, if I manually turn on the pump, high or low, with the control panel, it runs totally fine for as long as I want it to.  It has no problem maintaining the set temp throughout the day either.

Could it be a circuit board issue?  I believe its the original board still...Thanks in advance!