Cleaning swimming pool

I like swimming very much. At first, I was scared of swimming. When I was a kid, I drowned in water while playing on the beach with my family. Since then, I was scared of swimming and I quit swimming forever. My husband is a good swimmer. He loves swimming very much. He helped me overcome my fear of swimming. He taught me swimming and I started to love swimming. When I was pregnant with my first child, my doctor suggested me swimming exercises as it is good for maintaining the health of a pregnant lady. My husband called a swimming pool construction in Massachusetts and they built a swimming pool in the backyard of my house. I used to swim in the pool during pregnancy and even after delivery. But nowadays, I can't swim properly since I have got leg cramps. Since we are not using the pool nowadays, the pool is not maintained well. Can you suggest some tips to clean the pool?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

vacuuming it will help get rid of it. shocking it will raise your chlroine levels. I know you guys probably know this, but some wont, if your alkinity is low in your pool, add baking powder instead of buying alkinity raiser. its way cheaper. also, when trying to get levels equal, when you raise your alkinity, your PH levels will go up. 

also if you cyanuric acid levels are 0 in your pool water, your pool wont hold chlorine in the pool. you need to add stabilizer then, and if your pool water temperature is too low, it wont hold stabilizer or chlorine.

• 2 weeks later...

I love swimming too. When I was swimming in the pool, sometimes I noticed that water come into my ears and was getting infections due to water entering my ears. I was looking for some ears protections so that when I swim in the pool need to keep my ears safe from water. Then I got the solution to bought a custom swimming earplugs. Now I am enjoying my swimming for getting the nice earplugs.