Dynasty

uawaldi

I have been trying to research hot tubs and spas. It seems everyone says to wet test and check the warranty. I also checked better business bureu. I am just trying to make sure I make the right decision. I looked at a Dynasty Lancelot 3000 with the stereo system for $5000. Anyone have any opinions or experiences about this Brand.

I have been trying to research hot tubs and spas. It seems everyone says to wet test and check the warranty. I also checked better business bureu. I am just trying to make sure I make the right decision. I looked at a Dynasty Lancelot 3000 with the stereo system for $5000. Anyone have any opinions or experiences about this Brand.

How big is the hot tub? If it is more than a 2 seater for that price I would be leary. Thing that are less expensive on the front end cost more in the long run. I would do some searches on google and see if you can find any comments from past customers regarding the longevity, service etc. If you spend that much money and it only last 4-5 years it could be a costly mistake. If you spend a few more thousand which I know seems like a ton of $ on the front end it may save you in the long run. Again, if it is a small tub it may not be a problem. Good luck

You need to shop around a bit more and compare, what may seem to be a great deal upfront could cost you down the road. The fact that they state the spa has 2x 5hp pumps is misleading, that has got to be what we call bs hp. get a copy of the warranty & read it. Look inside the spa & wet test it. Then shop & compare at least 2-3 other brands in your area before you commit to anything...Good luck.