Need help with ozonator and circulation pump placement

beneco07

So this is a picture https://imgur.com/a/EGQVK of the main panel/plumbing of my tub.  the capped white line on the left is the one I'm hoping I can run ozone through.  The long flex hose connected to the VS box on the left is the one I believe I could attach to a circulation pump.  

The large gap on the left is for a 1.5 hp watkins wavemaster pump unfortunately this one was seized and unable to be rebuilt so I'm ordering in a new one.  My VS panel runs on 240 for what its worth.

Thanks kind internet strangers.

That is a Hot Spot Mallorca.  It was not designed to have a circulation pump so even though the Balboa pack can run one I'm not sure how you would go about adding one.  The dual speed pump that you are replacing is the one that pulls though the filter and flows through the heater.  If were to add a circulation pump it would have to follow the same criteria.  Someone with a service background would have to provide more input if it can be done and actually work.  As for the ozone, usually you have to cut a section of plumbing and add the mazzi injector.  What you circled at the top left is likely just the end of a hose coming from an air control.  My guess is that the hose area you circled for adding a circulation pump, that smaller hose is where you would add a ozone, but I'm not 100% certain.