Ms8000 keeps blowing gfci

Recently  I  Got a master spa MS8000 I got it all wired up and proceeds to start it up after priming mode the gfci trips I went about disconnecting the heater element to test to see and it still trips so I also disconnected the ozonator and it still trips although during priming mode I am able to start the jets 2 and 3 but will trip the breaker if I try and turn on 1 or adjust the temp also as well if  I unplug the ozonator or circulation pump  i can turn on all three jets I checked voltage going into circuit box on spa and it is reading 242v and when I am able to run all 3 it drops to 241v if I disconnect the temp sensors it didn't trip the gfci although it didn't even go into priming mode and did flash codes for sensors and temperature. Pleeeease help I'm at a loss

It sounds like pump 1 is a problem.  I would first mark the pump number onto the harness where it plugs into your circuit board.  Now swap the pump plugs on your circuit board, put pump 1 into the plug for pump 2 and visa versa.  Now, see if the GFCI trips when you press jets 1.  If not, but it trips when you press jet 2, the problem is obviously pump 1.  Is the GFCI tripping problem following the pump, or is it associated with pressing the JET 1 button?  You can also put the circ pump into one of the jet pump connectors and see if that shorts the tub out, just make sure you're putting a 230VAC pump into a 230VAC plug.

It sounds like you have 3 jet pumps and a circ pump?

When you power up the spa, does the circ pump come on during the PRiming step, or does it try to come on after priming and then the breaker trips?

If you have the Laing E-14 circ pump in your spa, it is a common failure pump.  It would be a miniature pump with 1" fittings that runs into the heater. 

If all the wire swapping indicates that all your pumps are working okay, and the problem isn't the ozonator, blower or heater, try disconnecting the spaside.  Those control panels occasionally get water in them and can short out the tub.  A balboa controller will default to 80 degrees without the spaside connected, and it will test all the jet pumps during it's priming mode.  If everything starts up normally with the spaside disconnected, and you are sure that every component turned on and worked properly, then the spaside is the problem.

If it still shorts out, the only thing left is the circuit board.

Dave