Both lights blinking and no heat on Prodigy

xyourobob

I am on my 3rd main board for my Prodigy Hot Tub, it happens every time we unplug the hot tub to drain, clean and refill. As soon as we plug the hot tub back in we get the Green and Red lights blinking and she doesn't heat up but still circulates. Yesterday is the third time, the power went out from a storm and when she kicked back in the lights were blinking on the hot tub again. I unplugged it for a few minutes and plugged her back in and still blinking lights. We enjoy it between refills but not enjoying the expense of these boards. Any ideas on whats causing this?

• xyourobob changed the title to Both lights blinking and no heat on Prodigy

I am on my 3rd main board for my Prodigy Hot Tub, it happens every time we unplug the hot tub to drain, clean and refill. As soon as we plug the hot tub back in we get the Green and Red lights blinking and she doesn't heat up but still circulates. Yesterday is the third time, the power went out from a storm and when she kicked back in the lights were blinking on the hot tub again. I unplugged it for a few minutes and plugged her back in and still blinking lights. We enjoy it between refills but not enjoying the expense of these boards. Any ideas on whats causing this?

• 6 months later...