MasterSpa Question repair

KasieH

Okay guys, I  seek your expertise! I just bought this master spa 66t9 the other day. It has been sitting for over a year. Some of the jets seem clogged but all functional. I want it to be as close to perfect as possible. Under the control panel there is this hose that appears it broke off from somewhere but I cant seem to find where it is suppose to be hooked. It doesnt leak water or anything since it is the same hose that is wrapped up and ziptied, and covered in the foam in the left side of the picture! Any ideas to where this tube should go or connect to? Please help me! lol. I'm a spa newbie, trying to learn more to not only service our own but help others as well. 

29003818_2262400450443355_611202_n.thumb.jpg.7a8a966f6c0c573d13ff42d9e748b761.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, gracewoods said:

Hi KasieH, if you ever need some help about spa and you need some quick answers to your problems, I recommend someone I know, they're professional and reliable.

Feel free to contact them at  cvpools.com

They are really good at doing things like this.

Thank you gracewoods but we solved the issue shortly after posting. 

9 hours ago, gracewoods said:

Hi KasieH, if you ever need some help about spa and you need some quick answers to your problems, I recommend someone I know, they're professional and reliable.

Feel free to contact them at  cvpools.com

They are really good at doing things like this.

Hello gracewoods, I also need help regarding my swimming pool. My pool have algae and after cleaning it again and again, I am unable to eliminate it. Will you please help me to get rid of this. Thanks in advance!