Bought a flooded 2015 HS Envoy NXT trouble shooting help

fboyles

Hey guys I could use some help! I bought a flooded 2015 HS Envoy NXT. It was priced well enough to put some time and money into making it work again. I know that I have to replace pretty much everything! I've already bought a new heater relay board and the main control board. I'm about to buy a new Wavemaster 8200 and a 9000 pumps. Along with a silentflo E5 pump and a Freshwater III ozonator. My first question is is their any programing that needs to happen to the main control board? I have replaced the boards/ IQ2020 box flipped the 20AMP and 30AMP breakers and I don't see any LEDs coming on?? I have left the tablet controller in the charging bay over night and nothing powers on?? So I don't know if I'm missing a set? Next question is I have found a guy that sells new HS parts online. He has a lot of parts just not everything. He doesn't have the Wavemaster 9000 but he does have a new 8000. Looking at the specs it looks like it should work. Since I'm new to Hot tub repairs I just wanted to double check that I'm not missing something. any help or tips would be great!!bK9JIVnH0yBA1ZNqpl8QQQI00DssiMfi2d9HmwWG6231EY61oFf654UxYHezERNcBiSS4di9fctg1jyI